Wednesday, 1 September 2010

a job!!!


Salut mes amis!

I have finally found a job!!! wwwwweeeeiiiiii I'm sooooo happy!!

At Les Galeries Lafayette in the accessories department. Galeries Lafayette is a very old, very big and very posh department store founded in Paris in the late 1800's, it opened its doors in Nice 1919!

Getting work here is a bit different than in Sweden... they put me through this huge interview with a massive personality test and then questions about my CV and experiences and then a mini trial when I was being observed working in one of the departments for about 30 minutes (wearing a microphone and all, very James Bond haha)
....... and after all that they offer me a super short contract of three weeks... but my friends tell me not to worry, thats the way it works, if they like me after three weeks then they'll extend the contract, so its like a trial.

I'm all psyched up to start working monday, I will do my absolute best to be the most ambitious saleswoman in the world!! Please cross your fingers for me!



Keep smiling :-)

1 comment: